- Number of nights
- Maximum number
Known by the highest dunes of the kingdom with more than 150 meters in height. Merzouga is located 570 km from Marrakech, a road filled with beautiful landscapes that combine between the High Atlas snow-capped mountains, rivers, oases, gorges and sand dunes...
All the services included in this product are mentioned below:
- Air-conditioned and comfortable tourist bus throughout the circuit
- Professional and responsible driver
- Pick up from your hotel or from Jamaa el Fna Square or the nearest place to your riad
- Guided tour of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (local guide)
- Walk in an oasis between palm trees with a villager
- Night in a riad in Boumalne Dades
- Visit the Todra Gorges
- Visit a fossil workshop
- Dromedary ride in Merzouga
- Overnight in a nomadic bivouac with shared sanitary facilities
- Dinner and breakfast at riad and at the bivouac
- In case of choosing a rental car, fuel will not be included
Below are the pricing tables of all the services proposed in this product:
Price per adults
*They are not applied on children if they benefit from a reduced rate.
*They are not applied on accommodation.
3 star hotels
4 star hotels
5 star hotels
"Shared Tour" option Table
Children policy 60 Days
Car rental rates
Below are the hotels included in each destination by category, in the case of unavailability of one of the hotels mentioned in the program, MY MARRAKECH TOURS undertakes to offer you hotels similar or superior to the chosen category.
Category 3 stars:
- La Gazelle de Dades or La Fibule de Dades depending on the availability
- Nomadic bivouac (with common sanitary)
Category 4 stars:
- Riad Gabsi or Dar Ahlam depending on the availability
- Normal bivouac (with private sanitary)
Category 5 stars:
- Riad Rihana or Tizzaraouine depending on the availability
- Luxury bivouac (with private sanitary)
First day options
A 17th century kasbah located in the palm grove of Skoura built by a descendant of Zaouia Ennaciria. Amridil was a small Zaouia or brotherhood, its mission was purely religious, it ensured the teaching of the principles of Islam and the learning of the Koran. Its buildings still include a section reserved for students and a prayer room and on its roof, it still retains an ancient sundial whose main function was to determine the prayer times from sunrise to sunset. *Access fees do not include the guide.
During a stop in Skoura Oasis, we open the doors of an old kasbah still inhabited to discover from the inside and discover the customs of the Berber family who live there, she will make you attend a tea ceremony...
Second day options
Adrenaline in Jeep
Third day options
The cinema museum
Ouarzazate cinema Studios are very famous in Morocco, during this visit you go to discover the different sets and stages used in major international productions filmed in Ouarzazate... The studio guide is not included, visitors generally leave him a tip.
Full board supplement
The time mentioned between destinations is the journey time without any stops!
330 KM 6:00
270 KM 4:20
590 KM 9:30
Everything was as we wanted and we expected it to be, I went with my 5 friends (Women Only), the drive was a little bit long but comfortable and absolutly worth it. The view, the scenery, the experience itself was just Amazing. Never knew Morocco was this Interesting we learnt and saw a lot all thanks to our Guide. We went to Merzouga after 3 days of staying in Marrakech, the Agafay Day, The quad and Camel Ride experiences too, the Balloon ride were all great, this tour also was worth it. Thank you My Marrakech Tours We had a great time. Gonna Comeback next year in April.
Below more choices of the same category that may interest you.