- Number of nights
- Maximum number
The imperial cities and the Sahara is a circuit that combines several discoveries and experiences, it switches from a 100% cultural and historical content to a purely adventure content between the sand dunes and the oases in the Tuareg tribe, known for its heritage particular...
All the services included in this product are mentioned below:
- Air-conditioned and comfortable tourist bus throughout the circuit
- Professional and responsible driver
- Pick up from your hotel or from Jamaa el Fna Square or the nearest place to your riad
- Guided tour of Marrakech (local guide)
- Access to monuments: Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace in Marrakech
- Immersion in the medina of Marrakech
- Guided tour of Casablanca (local guide)
- Access to the Notre Dame de Lourdes church and the Hassan 2 mosque in Casablanca
- Guided tour of Rabat (local guide)
- Guided tour of Fez (local guide)
- Access to Madrasa Attarine, Karaouine Mosque and Moulay Idriss 2 Mausoleum in Fez
- Visit of Ifrane
- Visit to a fossil workshop
- Dromedary ride in Merzouga
- Overnight in a nomadic bivouac with shared sanitary facilities
- Visit the Todra Gorges
- Walk in an oasis between palm trees with a villager
- Guided tour of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (local guide)
- All monuments and places mentioned in the description
- Nights: in Marrakech 3 nights (2 nig(rcuit), Casablanca one night, Fez 2 nights, Erfoud one night, Merzouga one night, Ouarzazate one night
- Dinner and breakfast in all the accommodation proposed
- Round trip transfer from Marrakech airport to the hotel in Marrakech
- If you choose the guide available, this service includes 8 days of service plus the cost of his accommodation
- In the case of choosing a rental car, it will be delivered to you from the second to the ninth day (8 days) and the fuel will not be included
Below are the pricing tables of all the services proposed in this product:
Price per adults
*They are not applied on children if they benefit from a reduced rate.
*They are not applied on accommodation.
3 star hotels
4 star hotels
5 star hotels
"Shared Tour" option Table
Children policy 60 Days
Car rental rates
Below are the hotels included in each destination by category, in the case of unavailability of one of the hotels mentioned in the program, MY MARRAKECH TOURS undertakes to offer you hotels similar or superior to the chosen category.
Category 3 stars:
- Akabar or Majorelle depending on the availability
- Campanile or Kyriad depending on the availability
- Nouzha or Salam depending on the availability
- Ziz or Palms depending on the availability
- Nomadic bivouac (with common sanitary)
- La Perle du Sud or Le Fint depending on the availability
Category 4 stars:
- Tempo or Farah depending on the availability
- Oum Palace or RM Marina depending on the availability
- L'escale or Barcelo depending on the availability
- Tizmi or Chergui depending on the availability
- Normal bivouac (with private sanitary)
- Le Zat or Farah Al Janoub depending on the availability
Category 5 stars:
- Adam Park or RM Agdal depending on the availability
- Grand Mogador or Farah depending on the availability
- Les Mérinides depending on the availability
- Palais du Désert depending on the availability
- Luxury bivouac (with private sanitary)
- Riad Tama or Dar Kamar depending on the availability
The hotels offered with the extension in Rabat
Category 3 stars:
- Texuda or Oudaias depending on the availability
Category 4 stars:
- Atlantic Agdal or Onomo Terminus depending on the availability
Category 5 stars:
- Riad el kebira or Dawliz depending on the availability
Seventh day options
Adrenaline in Jeep
For lovers of high adrenaline, we suggest you take a 60-minute quad bike ride in the Merzouga desert, then take your vehicle back to the bivouac. Please select the number of people who want to do this activity.
For people who want to share a quad for two or for children who can not drive a quad and want to ride behind adults, this option allows you to provide you with a two-seater quad with the insurance of the second person included. Please select this option and enter the number of quads that you want to share.
Eighth day options
Located between Erfoud and Tinghir in the lower Todra valley, El Khorbat is an old ksar or a fortified village which consists of several houses. Built in raw earth in the 19th century, it is recently restored through to international cooperation to bring this heritage back to life, half of these houses are still inhabited and the other half has been rehabilitated to serve tourism in the region. During this stop we offer you a walk between the alleys of this Ksar with a visit to the museum and the embroidery cooperative. *Access fees do not include the guide.
A 17th century kasbah located in the palm grove of Skoura built by a descendant of Zaouia Ennaciria. Amridil was a small Zaouia or brotherhood, its mission was purely religious, it ensured the teaching of the principles of Islam and the learning of the Koran. Its buildings still include a section reserved for students and a prayer room and on its roof, it still retains an ancient sundial whose main function was to determine the prayer times from sunrise to sunset. *Access fees do not include the guide.
During a stop in Skoura Oasis, we open the doors of an old kasbah still inhabited to discover from the inside and discover the customs of the Berber family who live there, she will make you attend a tea ceremony...
Ninth day options
The cinema museum
Located in the city center of Ouarzazate, this museum was first of all a film studio created by Italian film production companies in 1981 on two hectares, it consists of different sets of cult films relating to the history of the Bible. In 2007, the studio was transformed into a cinema museum. *Free for children under 7 years old. Please select the number of people who want to take this tour.
Ouarzazate cinema Studios are very famous in Morocco, during this visit you go to discover the different sets and stages used in major international productions filmed in Ouarzazate... The studio guide is not included, visitors generally leave him a tip.
Full board supplement
Extra night in Rabat
Full board - Meknes
This option allows you to enjoy a lunch meal in a gourmet restaurant in the Meknes city which consists of 3 courses: starter + main course + dessert, excluding drinks.
The time mentioned between destinations is the journey time without any stops!
245 KM 2:50
90 KM 1:15
210 KM 2:30
420 KM 7:00
80 KM 1:20
400 KM 6:00
200 KM 4:00
Below more choices of the same category that may interest you.