- Start in the morning
- Start in the afternoon
- Maximum number
If you are looking to establish a first contact with the Marrakech city and its oriental culture, or you are looking to discover the main districts that make up Marrakech, or you are looking to orient yourself in relation to your hotel to move freely throughout your stay, this tour is designed for you!
During this panoramic tour, you will take our customers to discover all these neighborhoods by developing many topics, on the history of the city, its culture, its customs, useful information about the destination and information that will facilitate your movements.
The visit will end in the medina where you will carry out an immersion in the famous place of Jamaa el Fna with the guide through its various stands.
Ps: This visit can be done at any time of the day but we recommend the end of the afternoon so that customer s can watch the sunset from the panoramic terrace, which dominates the square where customers will enjoy a tea mint.
All the services included in this product are mentioned below:
- Panoramic tour of Marrakech (Gueliz, Hivernage, Palmeraie and the medina)
- Tourist bus available during the panoramic tour
- Immersion in the Jamaa el Fna square
- Pick up from the hotel or the nearest place if you are staying in a riad
- If the visit is private, the client can choose the time that suits him to carry out the visit
- The guide is not included, please select the guide depend on your language in the booking bar
- The tea break in the panoramic terrace at Jamaa el Fna is not included, you can include it from the booking bar
Below are the pricing tables of all the services proposed in this product:
Price per adults
*They are not applied on children if they benefit from a reduced rate.
*They are not applied on accommodation.
"Shared Tour" option Table
Children policy 45 Days
Below are the hotels included in each destination by category, in the case of unavailability of one of the hotels mentioned in the program, MY MARRAKECH TOURS undertakes to offer you hotels similar or superior to the chosen category.
Tea break at Jamea el Fna
At the end of the visit, we suggest you to savor a mint tea or a cold drink in one of the terraces of the Place Jamea el Fna which allows a panoramic view of the whole place.
Panoramic carriage ride
Below more choices of the same category that may interest you.