- Trekking Level
- Number of nights
- Maximum number
This hike is proposed for people looking for thrills and challenges of nature and their abilities while enjoying beautiful desert landscapes that offer the Chegaga Desert. The latter is known for its large dunes considered the largest in the region and the least frequented by tourists, they reach 40 km in length and 300 m in height...
All the services included in this product are mentioned below:
- 4x4 car available throughout the hike program
- Pick up from the hotel or the nearest place if you are staying in a riad
- English or french speaking mountain guide from Marrakech
- Visit to the kasbah Ait Benhaddou
- Night in the hotel in Zagora with dinner and breakfast included
- Transfer to Erg Lihoudi desert
- 2 days of hike (5 hours and 6 hours) to the Chegaga desert
- One dromedary per person throughout the hike
- Water and dried fruit during the hike
- Two picnic lunches in the middle of the road (Sandwiches), of the second and third day
- Overnight in a hiking camp in the middle of the desert (second day) with dinner and breakfast included
- Trekking tents included for the first night in the desert
- Night in the bivouac in Chegaga with common sanitary facilities, dinner and breakfast are included
- Transfer from Chegaga Desert to Agdz Oasis
- Lunch at the family house in Agdz (Moroccan salads, Moroccan tagine of meat and patisseraie) water and tea included
- 2 hour hike in the palm grove of Agdz with a villager
- Night in a kasbah in the village of Agdz in front of the palm grove with dinner and breakfast included
- Return transfer to Marrakech through Ouarzazate
- Visit of Ouarzazate cinema studios
- Visit the Talouet Kasbah
- Round trip transfer from Marrakech airport to the hotel in Marrakech
Below are the pricing tables of all the services proposed in this product:
Price per adults
*They are not applied on children if they benefit from a reduced rate.
*They are not applied on accommodation.
3 star hotels
4 star hotels
Below are the hotels included in each destination by category, in the case of unavailability of one of the hotels mentioned in the program, MY MARRAKECH TOURS undertakes to offer you hotels similar or superior to the chosen category.
3 star category:
- Kasbah Sirocco or similar
- Nomadic bivouac (with common sanitary)
- Chez Yacoub or similar
4 star category:
- Dar soufiane or similar
- Luxury bivouac (with private sanitary)
- Rose du Sable or similar
Options at Ouarzazate
The cinema museum
Located in the city center of Ouarzazate, this museum was first of all a film studio created by Italian film production companies in 1981 on two hectares, it consists of different sets of cult films relating to the history of the Bible. In 2007, the studio was transformed into a cinema museum.
*Free for children under 7 years old. Please select the number of people who want to take this visit.
A kasbah from the 17th century, it was built on a hill at the crossroads of two rivers, Dadès and Idermi to ensure the safety and protection of the caravans that came or went to Timbuktu. Kasbah Taourirt is built respecting the architecture of the Tuaregs of the Sahara in the form of a labyrinth to ensure the protection of the Pasha in the event of an invasion, then in the 19th century, the kasbah experienced the construction of its extension by the Glaoui family who ruled southern Morocco at the time.
*Access fees do not include the guide. Please select the number of people who want to take this visit.
The time mentioned between destinations is the journey time without any stops!
Below more choices of the same category that may interest you.